1.1 For the provision of the Sponsorship packages stipulated herein, the Sponsor will pay the package selected in accordance to the Sponsorship Package stipulated above to INDEX, the total sum for the execution of the said services as outlined and agreed herein. The amount due is quoted in USD for the purposes of information.
1.2 Pursuant to the Sponsorship(s) package offered above, Sponsor is required to make an advance payment of 50% of the total Sponsorship rate along with the submission of a signed application contract. Upon execution of the necessary by the Sponsor as stipulated above, all sponsorship benefits will be allocated accordingly.
1.3 In consideration for the payment of the Sponsorship fee, INDEX will grant the Sponsor with the Sponsorship benefits specified herein in relation to event.
1.4 Application for Sponsorship in accordance to the Sponsorship Packages stipulated herein are subject to the terms and conditions below:
i) Sponsorship Application received before 1st June 2017 must be accompanied by 50% deposit to confirm reservation of space, with the balance of further 50% payable on/or before 1st June 2017;
ii) Sponsorship Application received after 1st J u n e 2017 must be accompanied by full payment, for INDEX to consider the said application.
1.5 The Sponsor shall pay the stipulated above to INDEX an advance payment of 50% of the total Sponsorship package fee upon signing this Sponsorship agreement, and balance payment of 50% shall be paid to INDEX no later than June 1, 2017.
2. Terms of payment
2.1 Sponsor shall adhere to the payment details listed above.
2.2 The Sponsor shall pay the above payment as stipulated in the Sponsorship Package above to INDEX for the Sponsorship Package selected within the terms stipulated above via direct bank transfer payable to the following address and beneficiary:
INDEX CONFERENCES & EXHIBITIONS ORGANIZATION EST.
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 101 4435 107 601
BANK: EMIRATES – NBD
BRANCH: OUD METHA
SWIFT CODE: EBILAEAD
IBAN CODE: AE 500260001014435107601
PO Box 13636, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
2.3 Any charges payable under this Agreement are exclusive of any applicable taxes, tariff surcharges or other like amounts assessed by any governmental entity arising as a result of the provision of the services by INDEX to the Sponsor under this Agreement and such shall be payable by the Client to the Service Provider in addition to all other charges payable hereunder.
3. Payment and Default Payments
Pursuant to clause 3 stipulated herein, the payment terms shall be as the followings:
3.1 INDEX shall immediately invoice the Sponsor upon receipt of the signed sponsorship a pplication form and shall expect payment as stipulated in Clause 1 before June 1, 2017. In case of default, INDEX shall not advertise and promote the sponsorship for the Sponsor.
3.2 If payment is not received by the stipulated due date, a default of payment shall take effect automatically and without notification.
4. Withdrawal and Cancellation
4.1 Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, the Sponsor may withdraw for any reason with or without cause with written notice to INDEX. Without prejudice to the rights and remedies of INDEX in respect of any breach of the Contract on the part of the Sponsor, INDEX at its discretion, may allow the Sponsor to withdraw from the Exhibition subject to the following conditions:
- A written notice shall be submitted to INDEX specifying that the Sponsor desire to withdraw, upon approval from INDEX, such withdrawal shall be notified to the Sponsor of its decision in written notice which constitute a cancellation of the Sponsorship.
- Upon receiving an approval on withdrawal from the Sponsorship package by INDEX, a cancellation fee will be imposed to the Sponsor and shall be notified in a written notice in consideration of such withdrawal and cancellation of the said agreement.
- Upon withdrawal from the Sponsorship Package by the sponsor who is exhibiting, the terms and conditions are as follows:
- Upon receiving an approval from INDEX, the amount equivalent to the space rented by the Sponsor shall be paid directly to INDEX via direct bank transfer to the address stipulated above in clause 2.2; any terms within the Sponsorship package which has been implemented shall be compensated to INDEX in accordance to the fee imposed.
- The percentage of payment payable to INDEX pursuant to the said withdrawal and cancellation is as stipulated below:
- If in the event, the notice of withdrawal received on or before June 1 2017, fee payable is fifty (50) percent (%);
- If in the event, the notice of withdrawal received after June 1, 2017, fee payable is the full amount charged i.e. Hundred (100) percent (%).
- Upon receipt of payment by the Sponsor to INDEX, the Sponsorship contract as well as the Exhibitor contract
(if applicable) shall be null and void.
Index Conferences and Exhibitions warrants and represents to Sponsor that to the best of its knowledge, information and belief:
- No payments will be made for any family member(s), spouse, partner or guest(s) of any healthcare professional delegate attending the Event.
The above warranty is a continuing warranty.